The National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) Research Design Service Yorkshire and the Humber (RDS YH) provides advice and support to applied health and social care researchers to help them to develop and design high quality research proposals for submission to NIHR and other national, peer-reviewed funding competitions. Support is provided free of charge.
The RDS can
- Help researchers to develop their ideas and design high quality research proposals for submission to national, peer-reviewed funding competitions.
- Provide access to a range of specialist expertise in research design, including advice on research synthesis, study design and methodology (quantitative and qualitative), statistics and health economics.
- Signpost researchers to other sources of expert advice on the applied health and social care research system.
Face-to-face advice is available, supported by telephone and email. Complete our online ‘Request for Advice and Support’ form and we will be in touch to arrange an appointment.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our general enquiries number on 0114 222 0828 for more information.
Upcoming RDS YH Workshops
- Allied Health Professional and General Fellowship Workshop – Tuesday 27 June in York. View the flyer for more information.
- Grant Writing Workshops – Wednesday 17 May in Sheffield & Wednesday 27 September in York. View the flyer for more information.
NIHR Let’s Get Digital Competition – now open
The NIHR Let’s Get Digital Competition has launched today (6 April 2017). The competition is designed to recognise those people involved in NIHR research using video, photography, websites, infographics and online communities to promote research.
If you have any comments or feedback on the service, you can let us know here