The National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) Research Design Service Yorkshire and the Humber (RDS YH) provides advice and support to applied health and social care researchers to help them to develop and design high quality research proposals for submission to NIHR and other national, peer-reviewed funding competitions. Support is provided free of charge.
The RDS can
- Help researchers to develop their ideas and design high quality research proposals for submission to national, peer-reviewed funding competitions.
- Provide access to a range of specialist expertise in research design, including advice on research synthesis, study design and methodology (quantitative and qualitative), statistics and health economics.
- Signpost researchers to other sources of expert advice on the applied health and social care research system.
Face-to-face advice is available, supported by telephone and email. Complete our online ‘Request for Advice and Support’ form and we will be in touch to arrange an appointment.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our general enquiries number on 0114 222 0828 for more information.
Upcoming RDS YH Workshops
- Grant Writing Workshop Wednesday 27 September in York. View the flyer for more information.
- NIHR Research for Patient Benefit Programme Information Event Tuesday 10 October in Sheffield. View the flyer for more information.
If you have any comments or feedback on the service, you can let us know here