From Research Idea to Funding Application: Getting Your Grant Proposal Together
RDS YH offers support to health and social care researchers who are intending to apply for NIHR and other national peer-reviewed health and social care research funding programmes. Preparing a good application takes time. This workshop will help you to focus your ideas to produce a strong application.
This workshop is for researchers and health professionals who want to develop and submit a research funding application.
Date: Wednesday 28 June – 10.00 to 13.30
This is an online workshop which is free to attend and will aim to cover:
- The importance of a well-defined research question.
- Ensuring public involvement informs the development and delivery of the proposal
- Understanding the importance of planning for the research impact of the proposal.
- Designing a study to answer the research question effectively: Q&A on the practicalities and costing to make a good application
Please see the flyer for further information and how to register your place.
We hold workshops and talks throughout the year on different topics such as:
- developing a high quality funding application
- public involvement in research
- applying for an NIHR training fellowship.
If you would to find out about future dates please sign up to our mailing list at the bottom of the page.
Find out about national RDS events that are open to attendees from all regions.