We offer guidance and advice on all aspects of research. In addition to your assigned general RDS adviser we can put you in contact with specialist advisers based at the Universities of Sheffield, Leeds and York including:
- information specialists
- health and social care economists
- quantitative and qualitative research experts
- health and social care psychologists
- public involvement forum
- Clinical Trials Unit (CTU)
- Relevant local and national contacts and collaborators.
Social Care Research
The NIHR School for Social Care Research (SSCR) commissions and carries out social care research to inform and improve adult social care practice in England.
Public Health Research
The University of Sheffield is one of eight academic public health centres of excellence that form the NIHR School for Public Health Research (SPHR). Professor Wendy Baird, Director of RDS YH is a member of the SPHR advisory group.