RDS YH News
RDS YH Grant Writing Workshop
From Research Idea to Funding Application: Getting Your Grant Proposal Together
Date: Monday 3 February 2020
Venue: Harold Wilson Building, University of Huddersfield, Queensgate, Huddersfield, HD1 3DH
For more information and to book your place, view the event flyer.
The current NIHR open themed call is: Injuries, accidents and urgent and emergency care.
This call seeks applications for research into the prevention, management and treatment of accidents and injuries and other conditions needing urgent and emergency care.
Guidance from NIHR on disseminating funded research findings
NIHR has published some guidance on disseminating funded research findings.
Read the guidance document here.
NIHR News Feed
- Conversation with dental nurse can reduce risk of further tooth decay in young children
- £1.9million funding to help improve diagnosis and treatment of kidney disease
- NHS use of patient experience data is growing but imperfect
- Miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy may cause long-term post-traumatic stress, anxiety and depression
- NIHR joins colleagues to improve UK research culture
- New funding opportunity seeks to build clinical trials experience of researchers
- New heart disease drug to be made available through ground-breaking clinical trial
- Diabetes drug may help prevent recurrent miscarriage in some women
- NIHR welcomes AMS report calling for NHS research to be protected and enhanced
- New collaboration launched to fast-track the development of hearing therapeutics