RDS YH News
COVID-19 – Update on RDS YH Service
In accordance with latest advice regarding action in response to the COVID-19 outbreak the RDS YH will be managing our advice service using telephone or virtual advice sessions for the time being.
Advice and support will be provided by offering a mutually suitable method of contact, either virtually, by telephone, by e-communication/mail, or a combination of these as needed. This will be agreed with you when your advice request has been assessed and an adviser allocated to support you in developing your funding application. If you have any special requirements to support the way we engage with you please add this to your request for advice.
All NIHR funding schemes and calls are open for applications. Deadlines for most stages of application processes remain as previously advertised, but please do check on the NIHR website for any updates.
We will be postponing our workshops until the summer months and more details will be provided in due course. Those registered on the events will be offered remote, one to one support as needed.
Any questions please do contact us. We will monitor guidance and update information about our service to reflect further developments as needed.
The current NIHR open themed call is: Injuries, accidents and urgent and emergency care.
This call seeks applications for research into the prevention, management and treatment of accidents and injuries and other conditions needing urgent and emergency care.
Guidance from NIHR on disseminating funded research findings
NIHR has published some guidance on disseminating funded research findings.
Read the guidance document here.
NIHR News Feed
- New handbook demonstrates the UK Standards for Public Involvement in action
- Patients to benefit from access to new treatment being trialled in the NHS
- UK-wide group outlines guidance for transitioning clinical academic trainees back into research following COVID-19
- NIHR-funded innovators pitch to investors in live-streamed showcases
- New Patient Recruitment Centres to improve patient access to commercial clinical research across England