PHR are holding a webinar on Wednesday 28 September, 14:45–16:00, to support applications to this and the following funding opportunities:
- 22/79 Stop-smoking interventions for under-served groups
- 22/80 Interventions to promote mental health and wellbeing among young women
- 22/81 Healthy extended working lives
- 22/82 Improving mental health outcomes for women and partners who have experienced pregnancy not ending in live births
- 22/83 Mental Health and wellbeing of workers in small medium enterprises (SMEs), gig economy and specific
Click onto any of the calls listed above and scroll to the bottom of the page to complete the form and register for the webinar.
PHRADA Workshop for NIHR PHR commissioned calls
The last event took place on Monday 28th September.
You can view copies of the presentations from this workshop using the below links:
Claire Kidgell – Overview of calls
Chris Owen – Tips for success
Megan Barlow-Pay – PPIE in PHR applications
Elizabeth McGill – Whole systems approaches
Martin White – Natural experiments
Louise Hayes & Janine Bestall – PHRADA what we do
You can also view recordings of these sessions on Google Drive.