What is Voices?
Voices was formed in 2015. It brings together members of the public and health and social care professionals from across the Yorkshire and the Humber region who have an interest in public involvement in research.
Voices is supported by INVOLVE and the following organisations are members:
- Research Design Service Yorkshire and the Humber
- Improvement Academy
- Leeds Musculoskeletal Biomedical Research Unit
- Clinical Research Network
- CLAHRC Yorkshire and Humber
- Clinical Research Facility Leeds
- Clinical Research Facility Sheffield
- Diagnostic Evidence Cooperative Leeds
- YH Academic Health Science Network (YHAHSN)
We held our second event in 2016, our report highlights the discussions from the day, our workstreams and the poetry written during the day to promote and illustrate diversity and inclusion in public involvement in research.
Find out more
For further information on Voices and information on our next event contact Samaira Khan firstname.lastname@example.org
“There is opportunity in the community
To overcome the barriers of inclusion
But race, age, ability and religion offer a solution
It’s not the politics, class or sexual orientation that should affect your participation! “