The Public Involvement Forum for the Research Design Service Yorkshire and the Humber
Purpose: to ensure that there is public involvement in the development and delivery of all the Research Design Service Yorkshire and the Humber’s (RDS YH) core public involvement activities, and to monitor progress.
Reports to: RDS YH Executive Board
Terms of reference:
- to provide a public involvement input into decisions at RDS YH Board level
- to provide advice on potential public involvement strategic collaborations between the RDS YH and local external organisations
- to provide input into the public involvement learning events delivered by the RDS YH
- to provide input into the public involvement pages of the RDS YH website
- to contribute to the reviews of applications for the RDS YH public involvement funding award
- to contribute to the public involvement section of the RDS YH annual report.
As a Forum:
- we welcome everyone equally, and agree to make the Forum open and accessible
- we support and train our members
- we understand and respect confidentiality, and agree not to discuss, inappropriately, the information provided to members
- we ensure everyone’s right to speak
- we respect the opinions of others
- we listen to each other and respond to each other with sensitivity
- we provide accurate and practical information.